Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - The Best Birthday Ever!

The Best Birthday Ever!

Post your comments and questions about this party

The Best Birthday Ever!

Postby happiecheese » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:24 pm

So, for my birthday, I decided to throw my first murder mystery party ever...and it was the best birthday party I ever had!

I was so surprised at the acting talent some of my friends had! Also, the costumes people had were amazing!

The Smoking Guns went to: Becky Giovanni, A Wedding Guest, Stacey Sultry, and Wade Wilmington

Best Dressed went to: Marianna Giovanni

Mr. Money Bags went to: George Giovanni

Best Actor went to: Brutus Simpson

I had the best time, and I got really positive feedback about it. I'll definately be having another one soon!

I did have a few minor setbacks, for example, I didn't find enough guys to come, so George Giovanni was played by a girl. But she was still amazing, and I even had some extra girls there, as you can see from my pictures. I invented a character, NAG (Not Affiliated with the Government), who helped out Chris Constable and took over for Tony Giovanni when he had to leave early.

I went shopping with my mom at Party City and I picked out a black tablecloth with black plastic cutlery, as well as very "death-looking" plates and napkins. I arranged them around the table, along with name cards. I tried to place people according to where they would sit as if it were a real wedding reception, with a few setbacks thrown in (like Stacey Sultry and Trisha Trinket sitting next to each other). We also bought some fake wedding flower petals and sprinkled them across each table. We also had a shortage on chairs, but we managed, since the bride and groom would be standing anyways.

We took "family" photos, as well as the different wedding groups and couples. Some pictures didn't make it to the website. We decided to play a joke on my aunt and trick her into thinking myfriends were actually getting married. She bought it, but only for a few moments. =D

Overall, it was a huge success and I had a lot of fun putting it on!

Here's some pictures! I apologize for the quality on some of them...

Stanley Simpson, Ken Kruger, Brutus Simpson, Becky Giovanni, Wade Wilmington, Gina Giovanni, and Darlene Simpson

NAG, Harry Hitt, Marianna Giovanni, Tony Giovanni, and George Giovanni

Harry Hitt and Stacey Sultry

Wade Wilmington, Chris Constable, and Marianna Giovanni

George Giovanni

Harry Hitt

Ken Kruger

Becky Giovanni

Brenda Simpson

Harry Hitt and Becky Giovanni

Brutus Simpson

Wade Wilmington and Brutus Simpson

Marianna Giovanni and Chris Constable

Ken Kruger

Becky Giovanni and Tony Giovanni

Darlene Simpson and Gina Giovanni

George Giovanni, Stanley Simpson, Darlene Simpson, and Gina Giovanni

Brenda Simpson, Trisha Trinket, and NAG

The happy couple cuts the cake

The Groom's Family: Darlene Simpson (Sister), Brenda Simpson (Mother), Stanley Simpson (Groom), and Brutus Simpson (Brother)

The Bridesmaids: Stacey Sultry, Trisha Trinket, Gina Giovanni, and Becky Giovanni

The Wedding Party

Tony Giovanni and Marianna Giovanni, giving a toast

Stacey Sultry and Wade Wilmington

Chris Constable

Becky Giovanni, Trisha Trinket, Brutus Simpson, and Rachel

Brenda Simpson, Stanley Simpson, and Darlene Simpson

Wade Wilmington, Marianna Giovanni, Brenda Simpson, Stanley Simpson, and Harry Hitt

The Wedding Party: Brutus Simpson, Wade Wilmington, Stanley Simpson, Becky Giovanni, Trisha Trinket, Darlene Simpson, Gina Giovanni, and Stacey Sultry Not Pictured: Ken Kruger

The Wedding Table

The Bride's Family: Stacey Sultry (Cousin), George Giovanni (Uncle), Becky Giovanni (Bride), Harry Hitt (Guest), Marianna Giovanni (Mother), Gina Giovanni (Sister), and Tony Giovanni (Father)

Becky tosses the bouqet to Stacey Sultry, Rachel, Darlene Simpson, Trisha Trinket, and Gina Giovanni
"Without me, it's just 'aweso' " =D
happiecheese

Return to Till Death Do Us Part