Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - A Hot night in Sin City!!!

A Hot night in Sin City!!!

Post your comments and questions about this party

A Hot night in Sin City!!!

Postby Perry » Tue May 05, 2009 7:07 am

Being my first murder mystery party I did not know what to expect. It was amazing. :lol: Everyone went all out on their costumes and were very into character all night long. I got great cheap decorations at amazon.com and made finger foods. Ronald Trump started the night off with a champagne toast and got everyone started on their objectives. When the lights went off.....everyone was roaring to go on solving the murder. Elvis put on a show and serenaded the birthday girl "mimi martini". Jim Bean made drinks all night long with mimi serving when not drinking them herself! Ace High, Hustling Hailey, Cole Conway and Elvis spent a lot of time at the blackjack table with jack black dealing the cards. The trump family mingled while directing their employees to solve the mysteries.Security Sam and Jamie Journalist investigated all night long. Lucy Legs was on every guy it seemed and a catfight almost broke out between Mimi and Hailey. :twisted: Everyone played their character above and beyond what was expected. The only thing I would do different was expose some of the story lines to everyone so each person saw more motives by the group. BY far it was the best party of the year!!

Perry

Return to Murder in Sin City