Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - This party is a killer time!

This party is a killer time!

Post your comments and questions about this party

This party is a killer time!

Postby melissar » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:48 pm

This was a party to die for! It was a killer time for everyone. We hosted this party for my 40th birthday party and I actually did graduate from high school in 1985. It was such a unique way to celebrate a birthday. All the guests got totally into their characters and costumes which made it such a great night. We had a DJ playing all the hits of the 80's, 80's candy, tons of decorations, pictures of heartthrobs on the walls, Ms. Pac Man and pinball for the guests to play, and captions written on decorated, pretend knives by all the food with fun names (ie: Killer cake, 7 lawyer jail-o for the jello, mystery meat, artiCHOKE dip, etc.). We also gave little prizes for the winners along with their awards. It was deadlocked for voting on the who dunnit and the votes for best dressed and best acting were hard, too, since there were so many great choices. I would highly recommend this party to anyone who likes and remembers or wants to re-live the 80's and have a fun night of intrigue. I am thrilled with how the entire event played out.
melissar

Return to Murder High Reunion