Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - Still getting e-mails and comments from my friends....

Still getting e-mails and comments from my friends....

Post your comments and questions about this party

Still getting e-mails and comments from my friends....

Postby mrmystery » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:04 pm

We recently hosted Murder of a Millionaire mystery party. It was so much fun for us as hosts but more importantly all our guests! We knew it was a great success when even after the "mystery" part was over we still heard people laughing and talking about the party all night long. And I am still getting e-mails and comments from my friends that came that it was one of the best parties they have ever been to. You can be assured that we will recommend this site and your parties to everyone we know! My husband and I know for a fact that we will be having another one of these mystery parties soon! I was Jessica and my husband was Geoffery which allowed us to still "dote" on our guests.
Your website and all the directions sent in the host package were perfect! So much detail it was hard to steer wrong, the party went over without a hitch and everyone had such a fun time. thank you Night of Mystery!! Retta Lewis (aka Jessica Rochester)

mrmystery

Return to Murder of a Millionaire