Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - Murder of a Millionaire - Buffalo Style

Murder of a Millionaire - Buffalo Style

Post your comments and questions about this party

Murder of a Millionaire - Buffalo Style

Postby drgrabau » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:45 pm

I have thrown many themed parties so my whole crew is accustomed to over the top parties. Murder of a Millionaire took it to a whole new level! News of the event spread quickly. Luckily I got the additional characters pack because the guest list quickly grew from 25 - 40.

The party night was spectacular! Outside, spotlights flickered to the sound of creaking steps and smoke poured off the porch. The mansion staff greeted the guests as they arrived. Everyone came impeccably dressed, some even adorned in tuxedos and evening gowns. I decorated the Mystery Mansion with candelabras, artwork, and even projected a portrait of Rick Rochester above the mantle. The lawyer arrived handcuffed to a steel brief case containing the will of the Late Rick Rochester. At the evenings climax, the lights flickered, the room went pitch dark, a gun cocked and a shot rang out. The room filled with smoke and panic erupted. Officer Welsh did a great job of settling the crowd and lead the group thought the investigation. Everyone took the clues and evidence very seriously.

The mysteries story is crafted with intelligence and challenged the savviest guests. In the end only 5 of the 35 guests figured it out. Everyone is still raving about it! I hope the photos do the party justice.
drgrabau

Return to Murder of a Millionaire