Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - Once Upon a Murder at the Castle on the Lake

Once Upon a Murder at the Castle on the Lake

Post your comments and questions about this party

Once Upon a Murder at the Castle on the Lake

Postby aprilcoe07 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:56 pm

I wanted to do something out of the ordinary for my 28th birthday party. After attending the cruise themed murder mystery party with my dance studio, I knew this had to be the route to take. As a Disney lover from birth, there was no contest that Once Upon a Murder would be the theme for my party. Of course I had to be my favorite character of all, Belle, and all of the other characters fell into place based on their personalities. We loaded up and met at the lake house...uh...I mean, castle.

We had food items that represented each character in the mystery. We started with the Seven Dwarf's layer dip with castle chips and Rapunzel's tower of turkey bacon ranch pinwheels as appetizers while people arrived. Then we sat down with Gram's loaded baked potato soup and Red's out of this forest rolls. For dessert we had Belle's gray stuff and Beast's enchanted rose cupcakes. As the party continued, we snacked on Snow White's poisoned apples, Hansel and Gretel's trail mix, Prince Charming's engagement ring pops, and Axe's (pretzel) logs. We did not leave hungry, for sure!

After much bribery, note taking, and accusations, only one person discovered who was the murderer.

We ended the night with the awards for the best actor and best dressed. Although everyone dressed to impress, Prince Charming took home both prizes for making his costume home made and fully encompassing all angles of his character! (Also he is the only one with a college degree in theater lol)

Thank you Night of Mystery for helping to make a night to remember!

aprilcoe07

Return to Once Upon a Murder