Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - FITCH- Host of Murder at Deadwood Saloon.

FITCH- Host of Murder at Deadwood Saloon.

Post your comments and questions about this party

FITCH- Host of Murder at Deadwood Saloon.

Postby mrmystery » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:41 pm

My husband and I hosted the murder mystery "Murder at the Deadwood Saloon". I sent out the invitations 3 wks.before the party,and received excited and anxious comments and questions for those 3 wks. right up till party time. We were over whelmed at the costumes. They took their "evening out" to heart. I have never held a party of any kind where there was so much laughing and fun had by all. Out of the 20 guests,only 3 had guessed the murderer. It was difficult for everyone to select just one best dressed and best performer, as each one had dressed and performed outstandingly. Two guests had taken pictures of each character as well as a group shot outside under the oak tree with western articles in the picture. We have sent photos to each of our guests as a gift. Both our Moms, age 90 and 99,attended the party in western costume and loved the "show". We had comments from all of our guests that they had the best time, and did more laughing at this party then at any party they had ever attended. We are already being asked when can they expect to be invited back to the next murder mystery party. As proof of a successful party, so many of our other friends that have heard about this party, are asking to come to a party.Consequently,we have already booked the 2nd Deadwood Party for April 18th, and a 3rd. party is in the making. Even though there was a lot of preparation for the party by both my husband and myself, it was well worth it.The comments and fun had by everyone was reward enough for us. I held a murder mystery party twice before, but several years ago. This mystery party was by far the best and most successful. We will definitely plan on having another nightofmystery party in the future. Bert & Anita Finch

mrmystery
Site Admin

Return to Murder at the Deadwood Saloon