Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - 2nd Murder Mystery Party - it gets even better each time!

2nd Murder Mystery Party - it gets even better each time!

Post your comments and questions about this party

2nd Murder Mystery Party - it gets even better each time!

Postby Renato » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi!

Last year I hosted my first murder mystery party and it was a blast. This time around I gave the guests a choice of theme and they choose WESTERN!

So we held my birthday party in my crowded little condo and everyone had their costumes on. It was FANTASTIC. Everyone went to extremes to get dressed in proper western attire. The game took about 3 hours to play and when it was over we handed out prizes and kept on partying. This is by far the best way to have a party - as soon as it was over everyone was talking of what the next theme should be. Can't wait till next year!

Plus check out this link on the movie we made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMV10OUc5aQ

I'll attach some pictures for all to see.

Renato

Re: 2nd Murder Mystery Party - it gets even better each time

Postby Renato » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:32 pm

BTW - An idea for an extra character or for someone who wants to attend but can't play (in our case language was a problem) or doens't want to play, is to give them an undertaker role. We had one person just come and unerve everyone by secretly measuring everyone's arms and legs and height, when they least expected. It was totally funny!
Renato

Return to Murder at the Deadwood Saloon