Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - Deadwood Saloon - What a blast!

Deadwood Saloon - What a blast!

Post your comments and questions about this party

Deadwood Saloon - What a blast!

Postby joywolf711 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:28 pm

We hosted our third annual murder mystery, Murder at Deadwood Saloon, last weekend. What a blast! Everyone dressed their parts really well. I was surprised at how much everyone got into their costumes, especially the ladies who went all out. We made a swinging door saloon entrance that we put in our entryway. I used the idea of the bags of gold for everyone that included 10 gold pieces (small stones spray painted), a name tag and envelops A & B. We started with dinner, salad bar, chili and a baked potato bar, and then once everyone was close to being done eating we started the mystery. Our Banker Bob, was voted the best actor, and Elizabeth Money won for best costume. Black Barbara ended up winning the most money, 62 pieces of gold, because she went around stealing others money when they weren’t looking. How fun. At the end of the party while everyone was filling out their voting slips I gave everyone a choice of three murder mystery themes that we could do for next year, and the winner is……Pirates. Can’t wait! :lol:

joywolf711

Return to Murder at the Deadwood Saloon