Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - Ho Ho homicide

Ho Ho homicide

Post your comments and questions about this party

Ho Ho homicide

Postby hipat75 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:49 am

We hosted the Ho-Ho Homicide Mystery Party for our teenage sons and their friends two weeks before Christmas, and it was the bomb! The kids had a really great time. Not only did they all come dress for their part, but they really got into their role. My husband and I stood back and watched in awe as these kids bribed, lied, cried....the drama was unbelievable. Once the kids arrived and mingled for awhile, we explained how to play. The first round lasted for almost 1 1/2 hours. We took a 15-20 minute break for the kids to eat some snacks and then when round 2 came around they immediately got back into their role. Part two lasted for about an hour. They did such a good job placing blame on others that no one figured out who the murderer was, and was shocked when we told them. Several of the kids indicated that they wanted to do this again and maybe have one for their birthday. Also, some of the parents of the kids seemed just as excited about it and looked forward to seeing the pictures of the kids and who the murderer/victim were. This is the second party we have purchased and each one has been fun. We look forward to our next mystery party for adults (this summer) and if all works out with our schedule, we will definitely try to host another Christmas mystery party before Christmas. These parties are so easy to host, but I have to say at times it is hard to get a solid commitment to attend, especially from kids as they like to make (and commit) at the last minute.

hipat75

Return to Ho, Ho, Homicide