Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - Smooth Sailing

Smooth Sailing

Post your comments and questions about this party

Smooth Sailing

Postby keydio43 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Last night was my 29th Birthday and 2nd Annual Murder Myster Party - Cruising for Murder! We had 22 guests (only 20 actual participants) and it was amazing. My husband, former executive chef at a 5 star restaurant, prepared a 7 course meal for all of the guests. We set the scene in our living room and dining room with scene setter, light up boat centerpieces and made sure to have a surf and turn menu!

The dinner was amazing, as was the company! The party lasted into the wee hours of the morning. The guests really went above and beyond to learn their characters and dress the part. Despite some guests not knowing other guests, they mingled and weren't afraid to acuse each other of various misdeeds.

At the end of the night, awards and themed wine bottles were distributed to those who were voted on by their peers.

Each party I do I grow more familiar with the flow and feel that next year's party will be even better! Thanks again Night of Mystery for another AMAZING birthday!!! Hopefully you guys have some more mysteries to come so I never run out of parties!

keydio43

Return to Cruising for Murder