Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - A Knight of Murder - A Knight of Fun!!!

A Knight of Murder - A Knight of Fun!!!

Post your comments and questions on this party

A Knight of Murder - A Knight of Fun!!!

Postby melbenz » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:54 am

Wow, A Knight of Murder was a blast! This was my second murder mystery thrown. It was for no special occasion, other than a great time with friends. I thoroughly enjoy these events, and my effort this time around was to top Murder at the Juice Joint, which was certainly hard to beat.

I had approximately 30 guests. I had the guests bring a different dish to pass for a large banquet feast. I accomodated the cast and crew with a roasted pig, a beef ball, and beverages galore! Other menu items included garlic soup, bread, stuffing, cheeses, fruit, and much more.

The guests arrived dressed to the hilt! Their costumes blew me away. I was skeptical about costume participation due to the fact that the weather was hot. But, this crew was certainly up for the challenge!

I entertained first impressions with a drawbridge entrance hall. Here is where the guests signed in and obtained their name tags. Then, they were instructed to proceed into Lord Taylor's Lounge (my living room) where they had to get individual pictures taken. After that, the congregation met in the Banquet Hall for the start of the party and dinner. I placed the casts' objectives underneath their placemats, so that everyone would be able to start the game together. During introductions everyone recieved a sac of burlap with their coins in it. I made it a gift from Lord Taylor and the dwellers of his manor. After that, the game began! The buffet style feast was delicious. There were battles outside between knights. Who would win? Who would die? And why?

A great time was had by all! The town is still talking about it!
Melanie
melbenz

Return to A Knight of Murder