Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - Patrick

Patrick

Post your comments and questions about this party

Patrick

Postby mrmystery » Thu May 20, 2010 11:58 am

Hello ladies and gentilmen I would like to welcome you all to our little piece of paradise. We hosted for the first time a murder mystery. i had been involved in one as a child however it was completely scripted. It left nothing up to the immagination of of the party guests. I myself had participated being the host. Naturally since I knew the outcome, I chose to be the murder victim so i could kill myself off without giving it away. I gave my partner the appropriate roll of being the Resort Owner which would allow one of our guests to be the murderer. We had a great time. it went off without a hitch. everyone came in character, even tattum tatt, who brought tattoos' to apply to the other party guests. Of course our abode in North Carolina, set a wonderful backdrop for the resort feel. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I would like to thank you for the phenominal character discriptions. I know you will be able to pick each individual character. I cannot wait to host my next two i already have planned. The next one will be the setting of the cruise ship, followed by the christmas one. everyone had a blast. Thank you for such a great game.

mrmystery
Site Admin

Return to Murder in Margaritaland