Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - Death Comes to the Caribbean

Death Comes to the Caribbean

Post your comments and questions about this party

Death Comes to the Caribbean

Postby Nisse11 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:27 am

It was a warm sunny day and the people at Margaritaland were soaking up the sun. People were mingling. Coconut Joe and Coconut Jane were making sure everyone was having fun. Jack Daniels was serving up drink after drink. The Mooners were checking out the shops. Tatum Tatt was busy giving tattoos to Starr Bright and Sandy Beachbum. Everyone was hot, but having a great time. Then the unspeakable happened! Someone died!
My friends and I had a great time with Margaritaland. We converted my friend�s yard and deck area into a tropical resort. We even had a taxidermy toucan in a palm tree! We had a Tiki bar that was probably better stocked than some retail bars. We made a bunch of tropical food and got a kiddie pool and filled it with ice. We put the food in beach buckets and put the buckets in the pool. The shovels were the serving utensils!
If you want a fun summer murder mystery with lots of different characters, Margaritaland is perfect. We always wanted to do an outdoor one, but this could be done easily indoors as well. In October we plan on doing The Murder High Class Reunion and then in November for my birthday everyone will be getting ready for Murder Among the Mateys. I�m a big Pirate fan! It will be the first mystery that I�m not directly involved in.
Night of Mystery is a great website with some great mysteries. Thank you for providing a service that my friends and I enjoy tremendously. My pictures should be posted shortly.

Nisse11

Return to Murder in Margaritaland