Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - Lifetime Memories at Murder in Margaritaland Party!

Lifetime Memories at Murder in Margaritaland Party!

Post your comments and questions about this party

Lifetime Memories at Murder in Margaritaland Party!

Postby themerchantgirl » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:51 pm

The memories from this event will last a lifetime!!!

We had 16 people at our home for the Murder in Margaritaland Murder Mystery Party. We had decorated our home inside and out for the theme. The decorations were great and were just enough.

All of the guests were so excited about their characters. The information in the purchase packet gives enough information to match the characters based on the kind of people that are invited. Every single person fit right in to their character. Some were so excited because they were able to be a jerk for 3 hours. LOL

Before the night was over, everyone had laughed so hard. Couples wanted to go online before leaving to see what other parties Nightofmystery.com offered. So we have two more parties to go to now.

The Killer Chillers recipe was great with the bloody margarita glasses. I had taken extra steps and pasted the printouts on construction paper and then had them laminated. I did this with the nametags as well. Not only are people asking about the other parties, they have asked me to come decorate.

Everyone said that we outdid ourselves on this party, but it was the easiest party ever. My boyfriend and I both feel that we didn't feel like we had to entertain or cater to make sure that everyone was having a good time. The entertainment comes in the packet.

We are looking forward to the next party. We are sending photos to be posted. Enjoy! My boyfriend put tiki torches and made a Margaritaland Resort & Spa sign for the front yard to welcome our guests. As they left we presented each person with a bag of goodies and candy.

Until the next party....
themerchantgirl

Postby themerchantgirl » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:55 pm

You can view all photos by visiting:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=13m ... &y=-2qk1w0
themerchantgirl

Return to Murder in Margaritaland