Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - How To Enter

How To Enter

Win a FREE Party by telling us about yours!

How To Enter

Postby A002312V » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:19 pm

To Enter The Party of the Month Contest, post your details about your party as a "new topic" underneath the title of the party listed above in the forum. (e.g. Murder at The Deadwood Saloon)
Every month one party will be picked and the person who posted the comments & pictures will receive a $50 gift certificate to Night of Mystery.
Parties can win at any time regardless of when they are posted (they do not have to win for the month they are posted). Each party can only win once, however, a host may win multiple times for different parties.
If you wish to post pictures, please email them to ross@nightofmystery.com and tell them which post they should be added to.
Thanks and good luck!

**By submitting pictures to Night of Mystery, Inc. you are giving us the permission to use them in any marketing materials and promotions for the company.
Last edited by A002312V on Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
A002312V
Site Admin

Postby mrlabes » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:47 pm

This will not allow me to enter the contest. It will not allow me to put in a new post--I get a response that says "only moderators can enter in this forum."
mrlabes

Correct

Postby A002312V » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:01 am

Correct, only the winners of the contest ar posted here. Your party will automatically be entered in the contest when you post it on our site. Please post your comments underneath the game section and email us with any pictures you would like posted with it. Thanks!
A002312V
Site Admin

Postby mrlabes » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:24 am

OOOOOHHHHHH! Sorry! I didn't realize that those were all the winners only! I am so sorry!!! Need an emoticon that shows foot being stuck in mouth so I could post that about me! :oops:
mrlabes

Postby Michelle Fais » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:09 am

Murder Among the Mateys was amazing! We had 25 people all in customes and interacting well together. The party ran very smoothly using the party schedule, the parts were well thought out and detailed and although everyone thought they knew who the murderer was, with just the right twist-NO ONE guessed correctly. I've had other murder parties and this was by the far the best. We are making it an annual event! Enjoy your party!
Michelle Fais

Question about post

Postby vandermolenk@yahoo.com » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:46 pm

I recently made a post under the Bullets and Bachelorettes forum. We were hoping to be in the running for a possible free party. I am not sure if I posted it in the right place so please let me know if I need to make a post somewhere else for that purpose. Thanks so much,
Kellie
vandermolenk@yahoo.com

Party of the Month

Postby Party Goddess » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:34 pm

I have been asked by several of my guests that have attended all 3 parties of my parties and who now regularly frequent your site looking for my next party. "what does Night of Mystery look for when selecting a party to win the Party of the Month" Can you provide us with a hint of what you look for?
Party Goddess

Totally Rad 80's Prom

Postby ringth » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:18 pm

We loved the Totally Rad 80's Prom murder mystery party. I had 16 people attend and everyone had a blast. I have had 5 or 6 other parties from other sites in the last few years but this has been the best party ever!!! I love all the creative idea's this company has to help with decorating. The one thing I did different then the party plan suggested was the making of the sashes. I did not have my guest make them. I made them all myself and I simplified it by just cutting strips of a plastic table cloth and stapling on the words "Prom Court" and "Prom King and Queen". It worked really well and was fast and easy. I will be submitting pictures for everyone to look at. I hope if you haven't bought this game already that you will, you won't be sorry.
ringth

Return to Party of the Month Contest