Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - APRIL 2014 Murder at the Juice Joint Birthday!

APRIL 2014 Murder at the Juice Joint Birthday!

Win a FREE Party by telling us about yours!

APRIL 2014 Murder at the Juice Joint Birthday!

Postby mrmystery » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:14 pm

First off let me just say we had an absolute blast doing this! None of us at the party had ever participated in a murder mystery before, but we definitely plan on doing another one! Night of Mystery made this super easy and cut out a lot of work by having it all in your download packet. I wish we would have taken more pictures! We were just so into it that we forgot all about the camera after awhile!

I was super surprised by how into it every one got! They were looking slang words up from the 20's, make up, hairstyles, and even original mobsters so they could be sure to get their attitudes right. We started with a sit down meal with wine and just let every one get into character and talk. We also had a speakeasy type of room opened with a photo booth and rented a roulette wheel and had a poker table. So after the murder mystery was done every one could just hang out. Our character that died (won't spoil it for any one) got robbed for their money. My friends are a little competitive! =]

If you are looking through these and still debating to throw a party, don't hesitate! It was so much fun! Thanks Night of Mystery for the fun time!

-Whitney

mrmystery
Site Admin

Return to Party of the Month Contest