Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - OCTOBER 2013 Ho Ho Homicide - Aussie Way...

OCTOBER 2013 Ho Ho Homicide - Aussie Way...

Win a FREE Party by telling us about yours!

OCTOBER 2013 Ho Ho Homicide - Aussie Way...

Postby mrmystery » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Last December we wanted to do something a little different as a yearend wrap up and decided to do a murder mystery party. I was really apprehensive to start with as I was worried that I would spend the evening organising and not being able to get into the game but, boy, was I wrong! The way the party is scripted makes it easy for even the fussiest host to relax and just go with the flow. One of our guests is a particularly shy person and she said that it was really easy for her to participate as being in character let her alter ego come out! We decided to do a "mug shot" wall where our guest could "line up" and have their photo taken with props (photo booth style). It was a great hit and as the evening progressed, courtesy of a few reindeer treats (green vodka jelly shots) and eggnog (laced) we managed to get some awesome photos of everyone. To add to the festivities we had a couple of games on the side like “guess how many candy canes are in the jar” and “what’s in the stocking”. Bouncy even arranged an impromptu reindeer race which was hysterical! Our friends and family are still speaking about the evening! Thank you so much to the team at Night of Mystery, you make murder a blast!

mrmystery
Site Admin

Return to Party of the Month Contest