Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - MARCH 2013 3rd Annual Murder Mystery....Legendary Night

MARCH 2013 3rd Annual Murder Mystery....Legendary Night

Win a FREE Party by telling us about yours!

MARCH 2013 3rd Annual Murder Mystery....Legendary Night

Postby mrmystery » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:56 pm

This year was my 30th birthday, so we decided to go ALL OUT! We hired a fortune teller to do readings, a juggler, magician and unicyclist to perform while guests arrived, and we hired a photobooth so guests could take home photo memories of the night. We converted the house into a giant big top tent, brought in light up feather centerpieces, and added lights to add to the effect. My husband normally makes a 5-6 course meal for these, but due to the number of people we invited this year, we had it catered. The food was amazing: crabcakes, fried mac and cheese, gourmet beef hotdogs, fish tacos, popcorn and cotton candy.

After the guests arrived, we had the Ring Leader make the intro and the party began! The guests really went above and beyond this year, and it was so fun to watch. We always give away prizes, but we went a little bigger this year, and I'm glad we did. We gave away gift cards: clothing store for best dressed, movie gift card for the best actor, a bag filled with crumpled up 1 dollar bills for the money bags award, and a very nice bottle of wine for the grand prize.

At the end of the night, not only were the guests telling me it was the best birthday party they had ever been to, so did the juggler, fortune teller and photobooth people!! I must have passed out at least 5 slips of paper with Night of Mystery's website.

Thank you to Night of Mystery for my third year of fun and mystery!!! It was an EPIC night!!!

mrmystery
Site Admin

Return to Party of the Month Contest