Player's Exchange

Search for answers to your questions by entering a keyword below.

www.nightofmystery.com • View topic - JUNE 2017 Murder Under The Big Top - Seattle Style.

JUNE 2017 Murder Under The Big Top - Seattle Style.

Win a FREE Party by telling us about yours!

JUNE 2017 Murder Under The Big Top - Seattle Style.

Postby mrmystery » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:24 pm

Murder Under the Big Top was our 3rd biennial murder mystery party through Night of Mystery. Each time it gets bigger and better. This time we had 30 guests and none of them failed to bring their A-game costume and participation wise. Decorating was fun! With vaulted ceilings, I purchased red and white plastic table cover rolls and hung them from the peak to the walls and down to give the impression of being IN the big top tent. Paper lanterns, twinkle lights, balloons adorned every bit of space giving it a true circus feel. It was a late evening party so we served appetizer style food - mini corndogs, warm pretzel bites, popcorn and veggie cups. Having a photo both is one of my favorite parts! Reviewing shots the next day of guests posing for the camera is so much fun! With each party, I create a Pinterest board for that particular party, post tons of ideas and invite guests to view for costume ideas all in one place. We are currently in the planning stages for our next party and are as excited as ever to see the outcome! Looking to many more fun, entertaining events with Night of Mystery parties!

mrmystery
Site Admin

Return to Party of the Month Contest