Murder at the Juice Joint BLAST! - Monthly Winner May 2017
Every month, we highlight one mystery on our Party of the Month link on our murder mystery message board. This is May's winner!
** Winners are chosen each month from our "Players Exchange" forum, highlighted, and given another FREE party to throw!
** Simply post on our forum to be 'entered to win.'
- Had a total of 27 guests.
- I never had so much fun at a party before.
- Friends still keep talking about my party and wanting me to host another one.
- I was so impressed everyone was well dressed and played their character well.
- The brick wall was $26/sheet at Lowes and was perfect!
- Bought a mirror from Lowes and wrote "The Juice Joint" on it with a sharpie
- Had fresh red roses in silver vases with large, black ostrich feathers inserted in them
An above and beyond hostes:
- She provided catering, photographer, childcare, professional casino dealers!
Now Check Out Some Of The Memories:
SETTING THE SCENE:
GETTING INTO CHARACTER:
OH NO! SOMEONE DIED!!!
MAJOR SLEUTHING GOING ON!
AND GROUP PICTS:
For more on this party, you can see her FULL ACCOUNT (AND MORE PICTURES) HERE.
To enter comments and pictures for your party, please register on our message board
and post your comments under the party theme that you hosted. You will automatically be entered to win!